The Class of 2011
"The Class of 2011" was released on DVD on June 9, 2011 following the premiere at the Northern Lehigh High School Senior Farewell on May 28, 2011. In addition to the main feature, the disc includes an extensive amount of bonus content including over 100 minutes of uncut footage, audio commentary, outtakes, and much more. The discs were packaged in standard Amaray cases with full-color wraparound cover art and thermal-pressed color disc labels to provide a professional end product for the graduating seniors.
Below is the complete list of bonus content for the DVD release of "The Class of 2011."
- Audio Commentary with members of the Senior Class Video Committee: Nicole Czarnecki, Zachary Knecht, Trent Smith, teacher Nicholas Sander, and production advisor Andrew Kern.
- Audience Reaction Track from the Senior Farewell
- Over 100 minutes of Uncut Footage and Deleted Scenes
- Outtake Reel and other hilarious bloopers
- Bon Jovi Music Video by senior Zak Knecht
- Still Photo Gallery from throughout the senior year
- Class of 2011 Roster and Additional Information
- Interactive Menus and Scene Selections
- 16x9 Anamorphic Widescreen Format Enhanced for Widescreen Televisions