The Class of 2013
"The Class of 2013" was released on DVD on May 23, 2013 following the premiere at the Northern Lehigh High School Senior Farewell on May 11, 2013. In addition to the main feature, the disc includes an extensive amount of bonus content including over 100 minutes of uncut footage, audio commentary, student video projects, and much more. The discs were packaged in standard Amaray cases with full-color wraparound cover art and thermal-pressed color disc labels to provide a professional end product for the graduating seniors.
Below is the complete list of bonus content for the DVD release of "The Class of 2013."
- Audio Commentary with editors Courtney Blocker, Jennie Fronheiser, and Kendra Smith and production advisor Andrew Kern.
- Audience Reaction Track from the Senior Farewell
- Over 100 minutes of Uncut Footage and Deleted Scenes
- Student Projects produced by seniors in Video Production class
- Class of 2013 Roster and Additional Information
- Interactive Menus and Scene Selections
- 16x9 Anamorphic Widescreen Format Enhanced for Widescreen Televisions